Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Demiricous- Vagrant Idol

So Demiricous is one of those bands that would come on my XM radio and I never payed that much attention to. Until I heard this tune. This song is two years old (here I am Mr. Johnny on the spot), and I can't believe I missed it. Oh well, better late than never. This is a kick ass thrash tune. Just aggressive, angry, fast, with great riffs. If you like beer and thrash, drink 10 and listen to this beauty. Needless to say, I am going back and purchasing both of their albums. Both are on Metal Blade Records and are bluntly and descriptively named "One" and "Two". This song is on "One" by the way. I hope to see them live sometime soon. I am gonna drink a ton and headbang until my neck is sore.

Ignore the stupid plot of the video. "Straights" come down to the world of the outcasts (beneath an interstate underpass) and get their car demolished by disinfranchised metal youth. Whatever. However do not ignore the cool breakdown in the middle where they all do that headbang in a circle at the same time thing. Fucking cool.



Their Myspace with cool tracks:

http://www.myspace.com/demiricous

No comments: